Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thoughts On Humor Therapy

For the next few weeks I'm going to share thoughts and insights from my huge collection on the therapeutic nature of humor,laughter and fun.

As many of you know,my mission in life is to humorize the world so we can all live the lives we were meant to live. So here are a few thoughts to stimulate your JOY JUICES. Mike

* Life may not be all fun and games, but a huge part of it should be.

* Humor and laughter allow you to enjoy life to the max and feel fully alive.

* Pain in life may be inevitable but misery is optional. Barbara Johnson

* Humor helps pile sandbags of wit against a flood of misfortune.

* Humor is another of the soul's weapons in the fight for self preservation. Victor Frankl

For a limited time I am offering you a FREE copy of my popular "101 Humorous Oneliners"

Get it here

No comments: