Thursday, February 11, 2010

How to Be Happy in an Unhappy World

We all want to be happy but so many of us aren't. Brian Tracey once wrote that happiness and peace of mind are the most important objectives we can pursue in life.

When I was a young man I wasn't happy and wanted to do something about it. I wanted happiness and was willing to do whatever it took to a achieve it. I read extensively and applied what I learned. In a very short time I reached my goal. I went from down in the dumps to the heights of delight.

My Journey formed the basis of a very popular audio CD I produced called Live, Laugh, Love and Be Happy ( Humor and Attitude in the Quest for Happiness.

Four Quotations that motivated me to get off my buns and choose to be happy.

* Your life has an expiration date.

* Everyone dies but few really live.

* The tragedy in life isn't found in how much we suffer but in how much we fail to enjoy.

* Life is a mystery to be lived and enjoyed not a problem to be endured and tolerated.


* Happiness is a proactive choice.

* Happiness comes from loving people and using things not from loving things and using people.




If you want to learn more about how you too can be happy, in the face of life's difficulties visit me here.,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The quotations are very nice. I liked them.