Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Tips for Fantastic Wedding Toasts and Speeches

I wrote this report because I was tired of attending wedding receptions and listening to toasts and speeches that were often offensive, far too long, filled with inside jokes that only the wedding party understood and delivered by half in the bag  people in a locker room style.
I thought that I, as a speaker, could offer ideas and suggestions to improve the situation significantly.


In this special report I have  included every possible player in the wedding reception process.  You will find tips pertaining to...

* The role of  Master/ Mistress of Ceremonies,

* How to select an MC,

* How to deliver a dynamite speech.

* How to insert humor into your speech

* How to propose terrific toasts.

*  Examples are also provided for your use

Check it out here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Increasingly more the mother of bride is being asked to provide a speech at the woman's daughters wedding. If this really is you then what in the event you say and how how can you tell to deliver a assured speech on the day time that reflects well you and your daughter? My close relative suggest this site best man speech for the bride, groom, father and mother speech on my wedding and I found this site amazing. Thank you for this nice article