Wednesday, May 18, 2016

BULLYING MUST STOP NOW

Hi.

If you are like me you are tired of hearing tragic stories of the impact of bullying on the lives of children.

I believe so strongly that no child should be bullied by anyone, anywhere at any time that I wrote a pocket guide for parents called " How to Bully proof Your Child." It contains 41 tips that really do work and that give parents effective tips, tools and techniques to use when their child is bullied.

So if your child is being subjected to bullying or you know a parent who is at their wit's end dealing with this issue, check this out. I know these tips work because I used them at home and in my classroom for years. Bullying was NOT allowed.

Check it out here                         Bullying is a form of child abuse                   

1 comment:

Lisa Herb said...

Excellent advice, it was interesting. But most importantly, you need to teach your child not to give yourself offense, for that he should do sports and be successful from an early age!