Monday, November 09, 2009

Some Thoughts About Humor

It was a beautiful Fall day here in Canada- a great day to put the lawnmower away and get the snow blower out of the shed. It won't be long now until the snow flies.

I have been getting a lot of requests to speak on the healing nature of humor and I really welcome the opportunities. Here are a few thoughts I have put together on the topic.

1. Humor is another of the soul's weapons in the fight for self preservation. Victor Frankl

2. Every time a person laughs or smiles something great is added to the fabric of life.

3.Everything humor touches improves.

4. Always look for comedy in your chaos.

More on Humor therapy

1 comment:

Bryan said...

So super true. That's why I like hanging out with humorous people because they relaxes me. I can forgot my worries and fears if I keep on laughing over crazy things, and it's good for the heart.