Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ten Things a Man MUST NEVER Say to The Woman In His Life

Healthcare is such a big issue everywhere these days. Here are ten things men must never say to avoid medical expenses and guarantee healthy "accident" free living.

By the way I've said a couple of these in my life with Carol. In case you're interested.. my recuperation took three months but I still walk with a slight limp.

Never say to the woman in your life...

1. Is that your third cookie?

2. You can't blame everything on having children.

3. But you've had a headache for two weeks.

4. I think one glass of wine is enough. Don't you?

5. That's quite a paunch you're getting.

6. Scales don't lie, Hon.

7. Those slacks used to fit you so well.

8. I think it might be time for bifocals.

9. When you were young you were SO HOT!!

10.I was thinking of getting you a treadmill for your birthday. Would you like one?


Stay tuned for the Ten Things Women Must NEVER Say to the Man in her life.

No comments: