Saturday, April 02, 2011

This was seen on a bulletin board when I entered the venue to speak

I was recently invited to speak to a group of women on Managing Stress Using Humor.
As I entered the building I noticed their staff bulletin board to my right.

I ALWAYS read bulletin board items because they give me a good idea of the workplace culture I'll be working in.

This item was there in plain sight. I liked it, wrote it down and started sharing it with every woman's group I speak to.

It always goes over well.

Here it is.... If anyone knows the author let me know and I will definitely give credit.

When we were young you made me blush.
Turn hot then cold and turn to mush.
I still find all these things are true...
BUT IS IT MENOPAUSE OR YOU?


Need a speaker with a great message in a fun package?
http://motivationalplus.com/cgi/a/t.cgi?mmspeaks  

No comments: