Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Wedding Planning: Effective Toasts and Speeches

You are probably asking yourself what motivated a  professional speaker to write
a report on speaking tips and toasts at wedding receptions.  I guess it is the
result of attending receptions that I felt could use a bit of help in this
department.
Wedding receptions are a wonderful  part of our lives. They allow us to come
together to meet friends and celebrate new beginnings with their families.
When I was younger it was the weddings of close friends that we attended.  Now
we are going to the weddings of our friends’ children. The great circle of life
continues.

For the most part they are enjoyable experiences, but the receptions
are frequently experiences of frustration and a little tension.
I am sure that you, like me, have sat through receptions that made you say,
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!  The speeches went on forever and were often  painful to
listen to.
With these motives in mind I offer you my suggestions to help improve the
quality of the talks and the toasts at you wedding.

http://motivationalplus.com/cgi/a/t.cgi?wedding

No comments: