Monday, June 01, 2009

Welcome to Humor Lifeline



Hi and welcome to my Humor Lifeline Blog. As some of you know I am a speaker/humorist who earns his living speaking about the fantastic benefits of humor and positive attitude to our health and relationships.

This blog will have two features: It will contain my thoughts and feelings about humor to be sure but also my ideas and suggestions about the art and business of public speaking. I would say that the split will be 70/30. 70 percent about humor and 30 percent about speaking.

So welcome aboard and stay tuned for a fun, informative ride.

I am off to the battlefields of France and Belgium on June 3. I will try to post a few blogs while away to let you know what's going on.

Here is a cartoon to get your week off with a smile.

No comments: