Thursday, April 01, 2010

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...STOP STUDENT BULLYING NOW!!!

I am so upset with what I have been seeing and hearing about student bullying and its tragic results that I've decided to do something about it NOW!!!
The INSANITY MUST STOP!!!!
I am in the process of putting together a practical blueprint for educators to do something to stop student bullying. I want to make it available to you free of charge as soon as it's finished. If you want to receive a copy visit here.
You'll see access instructions at the top of the page.

Get as many parents and educators on board as you can. Thanks. Mike

Together we can stop this insanity.

" All that's required for evil to continue is that good people stand by and do nothing."

LET'S DO SOMETHING SO CHILDREN CAN BE SAFE, SECURE AND AFFIRMED IN THEIR SCHOOLS.

No comments: