Tuesday, June 21, 2011

God's Waiting Room? Not For Me

After delivering a lively speech on " Going for the Gusto " ( Living, to the Max, the Only Life You Have) I was approached by a young man named Marty who said that he wished his parents had been in the audience. It seems his parents, who had just turned 70 and were in good physical health, had given up on life and were just waiting to die.


" They really needed to hear your positive, uplifting message but I didn't realize the talk would be like this." We chatted for a few minutes and I gave him a Free copy of my book for his parents. I do hope they read it and have their life batteries recharged BIG TIME.


The tragedy is that there are far too many people like Marty's parents in "God's waiting room. " What we need to do is empty God's waiting room and fill up God's Play Room.

Enjoy life at every age

No comments: